- This event has passed.
FBINAA Western NY Training Day – May 13th, 2022
May 13, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$42 – $62
FBI National Academy Associates
New York State/Eastern Canada Chapter
Western NY Training Day
A one-day training session will take place on May 13th, 2022 in Cheektowaga, NY. Training schedule is posted below. For those traveling from out of the area, a special room rate has been secured at the Marriott Courtyard Buffalo Airport Hotel at 4243 Genesee St. The rate of $106 per night will be honored Thursday-Saturday night for those looking to extend their time in the area and visit Buffalo, NY. Following the training, a pay as you go happy hour event will take place at a local establishment. All events will take place within 5 miles of the Buffalo International Airport and travel will be provided for those who wish to fly in for the event. Cost of the training is $42 for active dues paying members and $62 for all others. Registration/payment link below.
Contact for this event is Brian Gould email@example.com
- 9:00am Special Guest Speaker Cheektowaga Police Detective Michael Hockwater will host a discussion on the collaborative efforts between local law enforcement and Buffalo FBI’s Child Exploitation Task Force in combatting child exploitation. A representative from the Western New York Regional Computer Forensic Lab will also be on hand to discuss the role of the RCFL in assisting local law enforcement with cyber based investigations.
- Location: Buffalo Niagara International Airport Fire Dept. 120 Amherst Villa Road, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
- 11:30am Lunch provided and served at the Cheektowaga Police Department Firing Range on Scott Place, Cheektowaga, NY.
- 1:00pm Vendor demos and a friendly firearms competition Weapons will be available for those who cannot travel with a weapon.
- Cheektowaga Police Department Firing Range at the end of Scott Place, Cheektowaga, NY
- 5:00pm Pay as you go happy hour and social event (training event attendance not required to attend the happy hour event)
- Location to be announced.
Hotel Registration link: Click here to reserve online or call 716-633-2700 and ask for the FBINAA group rate. Deadline for reservations is April 5, 2022.
Event payment/registration link: Tickets to the event can be purchased online at the top of this page. For those unable to make payment electronically, payment will be accepted at the event. Please email Bgould@tocny.org to confirm attendance.